Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I really want to learn how to draw.
It's all about practice breh. Practice, practice, practice.
I used to draw as a kid real good back then, but then I stopped. I'm planning on getting a tablet for my PC so I start back drawing and using Adobe Animate and draw some small stuff. Also, if you want, I can find some ebooks for you to look at if you want.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I have homies who share nude pictures of women. And they know I don't like that shyt.
Hence, why some women like me because I don't do bytch nikka shyt. :yeshrug:

Bruh, I just stick to chillin by myself because a lot of dudes you just can't bring into your circle. I just don't need no negative shyt around me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:scust: repulsive @marcuz

2mgnorr.jpg

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It's all about practice breh. Practice, practice, practice.
I used to draw as a kid real good back then, but then I stopped. I'm planning on getting a tablet for my PC so I start back drawing and using Adobe Animate and draw some small stuff. Also, if you want, I can find some ebooks for you to look at if you want.

When I was a kid I would try to draw cartoons & superheroes (like the one in my avi) but I would always get frustrated because my hand coordination has never been good due to the CP (broken record I know) so I know the real good artists have steady hands.

I was thinking about checking into some books about drawing/sketching.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I said it before I'll say it again, if a woman shares nudes in private it means she felt secure with whoever and has a level of said trust in that guy. To turn around and take nudes and show to other guys like "trading cards" is some bytch ass nikka shyt to me.

I can't/don't condone it.
Jayne dapped this post :russ::mjlol:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I have homies who share nude pictures of women. And they know I don't like that shyt.
Hence, why some women like me because I don't do bytch nikka shyt. :yeshrug:
They do that bullshyt to validate they getting women. Most black dudes I run into who I don't even know wanna show me like I'm suppose to give a fukk.:what: If you say you getting women or hoes, then I say that's wassup, I'm saying I believe you.:beli:
Him: "Man, I got this chick I'm talking to right now, she bad too.":shebad:
Me: "Oh word? That's wassup breh.":cottonmouth:
Him: "You don't believe me do you?":justinreallytho:
Me: "Naw, I do. I hear you.":ehh:
Him: *Pulls out phone.:francis:
Me: :chrisbosh:
The same shyt happens every time. :russ: