Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
We're talking about celebs though.

To some women and men,yes. To me, no.

Pretty sure if one of you coli guys fcked a celeb and came back to give details, they wouldn't be upset.
And I'm sure theColi women wouldn't be in that thread talking about how the OP violated that woman's trust.

10098550-281191738_1-s1-v1.png

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You're one of the rare special ones though. :wow:

Same thing with me. I don't share naked pictures of women to other men. Not my style. :yeshrug:

I said it before I'll say it again, if a woman shares nudes in private it means she felt secure with whoever and has a level of said trust in that guy. To turn around and take nudes and show to other guys like "trading cards" is some bytch ass nikka shyt to me.

I can't/don't condone it.

Giselle

Daps
Men air out all their sexual escapades. More women won't because she may not wanna seem like a whore.
I think both would at least tell their friends.
I personally wouldn't give out any dck reports though. Not to not seem like a whore, but bc I am possessive and would like to keep the dck to myself. If I tell someone else how great it was, they may want to try.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I personally wouldn't give out any dck reports though. Not to not seem like a whore, but bc I am posessive and would like to keep the dck to myself. If I tell someone else how great it was, they may want to try.
Exactly

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I said it before I'll say it again, if a woman shares nudes in private it means she felt secure with whoever and has a level of said trust in that guy. To turn around and take nudes and show to other guys like "trading cards" is some bytch ass nikka shyt to me.

I can't/don't condone it.

I have homies who share nude pictures of women. And they know I don't like that shyt.
Hence, why some women like me because I don't do bytch nikka shyt. :yeshrug:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I personally wouldn't give out any dck reports though. Not to not seem like a whore, but bc I am posessive and would like to keep the dck to myself. If I tell someone else how great it was, they may want to try.
You greedy.
If I put in work I expect you to sing my praises to the hills.
giphy.gif

Just like you would if I was wack/ had the shrimpy/ played you. :coffee: