When the last time you been near some nuts :umad:

5042845323.jpg
;
and they don't even fit my macros:sadbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Audio messages via text is probably the greatest feature since I don't even know. Why didn't I take advantage of this piff before?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:russ:
Where you go bruh?
I wanted somethin less "upscale" to experiment so I hit up HarlemNights.

VIP had all the bytches (DTE was in the building) while the rest of the lounge was a sausage fest. I think it was that the place was so dead, all the bad bytches were let into the VIP. :beli:

I should've hit Prive.

This commission job got my money kinda tight plus I'm gettin surgery at the top of the year. After that, if the new job is in effect, I'm kickin it super heavy.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wanted somethin less "upscale" to experiment so I hit up HarlemNights.

VIP had all the bytches (DTE was in the building) while the rest of the lounge was a sausage fest. I think it was that the place was so dead, all the bad bytches were let into the VIP. :beli:

I should've hit Prive.

This commission job got my money kinda tight plus I'm gettin surgery at the top of the year. After that, if the new job is in effect, I'm kickin it super heavy.

Damn. Been there once, shyt was dead.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I will have to travel to 3 other cities between this Tuesday and next Tuesday and I am doing all things possible to avoid packing (which requires laundry) or organizing myself. Not sure if it is cause I'm tired or am frustrated that I'm expected to use only one tiny carry on bag.

I need to start keeping track of my procrastination habits better.