Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now I'm on the job hunt (outside of Accounting) until we pick up a new project. Long story...
I don't see your confliction tbh man. You just work and search at the same time. Are you unsure of what you'd like to do? If so maybe its better that you work for a bit, save up and just chill for a while. No point in jumping one career to another with uncertainty.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't see your confliction tbh man. You just work and search at the same time. Are you unsure of what you'd like to do? If so maybe its better that you work for a bit, save up and just chill for a while. No point in jumping one career to another with uncertainty.

So my confliction is this, I went to school for Mass Comm, didn't get a job ASAP, interned at a PR firm, then finally picked up this Accounting job back in April of last yr. It's been fruitful (money/network wise) but totally unfulfilling from a happiness standpoint. 12+ hr days were the norm, long ass commute, etc. I just wrapped up my last project at the end of August. So I haven't made the career jump yet per se. By this time next year I'll be onto my next career.

But it all goes back to my original post about being a jack of all trades, I enjoy and am good at a ton of things, so I could envision myself doing a lot different jobs/career paths.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, for some reason, I'm not sure why. But I always have this feeling of regret in me. Because the woman I lost my virginity to, I kind of dissed, not purposely, it was because I was being inconsiderate. Again not purposely, it just comes with youth. But every now and then I feel the urge to reach out to her (she lives in Brazil). I wonder if she ever feels the same, or maybe because she's in her mid 30's she just sees me as this little kid (I'm 22) and brushes it off.

I don't know why I have this attachment to her, when I only knew her for a few days, but I do. Its like I miss her because I felt like we hadn't spent enough time together, and part of it is because of me and the other part is because we were both travelling.

This happened a year ago, but it still catches up to me. I'm going to email her to see if she's fine, she opened my eyes to things, I just wish I was there to learn more with her.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my confliction is this, I went to school for Mass Comm, didn't get a job ASAP, interned at a PR firm, then finally picked up this Accounting job back in April of last yr. It's been fruitful (money/network wise) but totally unfulfilling from a happiness standpoint. 12+ hr days were the norm, long ass commute, etc. I just wrapped up my last project at the end of August. So I haven't made the career jump yet per se. By this time next year I'll be onto my next career.

But it all goes back to my original post about being a jack of all trades, I enjoy and am good at a ton of things, so I could envision myself doing a lot different jobs/career paths.
There's no confliction at all. Your happiness trumps your salary man lool, find another job and get the gwala

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to get my shyt cut at a different shop I'm really shook brah I'm scared shirtless ,my reg barber is this very good best barber I ever had to be real .bottom line I'm shook

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Some white landscapers were cleaning in front of the spot today. Gonna have to keep my eye on them. They got the eyes of a thief. Casin the place.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Some white landscapers were cleaning in front of the spot today. Gonna have to keep my eye on them. They got the eyes of a thief. Casin the place.

Yeah something seems off :leostare:

Hope you got that home security system installed.

tumblr_m67iw4m9XV1qh6iqso1_500.gif

:sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah something seems off :leostare:
I took a b line toward the trash area, and came back and i saw one of them cacs looking at the Directory. nikka, you not here to clean no fukkin directory. Saw a nikka shining in this upscale spot and thought.

How he get up in here, and is he robbable.

:heh: O you can find that out, the hard way. Lemme catch some cac thief in my shyt in the middle of the night. :mjlol: