Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
That shyt just not normal or healthy. That shyt just ain't fukking human and it's incredible sad.

Living that way won't get you anything but loneliness.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Now she edited the post to claim she was trolling when it gets brought up

Shut the fukk up :rolleyes:
Where is the edit?

I knew exactly which post you were going to go pick out bc that is the only post there is. In the troll thread that got locked. Read next time.

Here is the whole post.
Coli males don't care about pple bashing ls males. They love it when people say they prefer dark men bc they are more than likely dark themselves.

Having a preference is not colorism. :mjboi:
Really? Thanks
I am not attracted to dark skinned men, at all. Never have been.
I prefer tall medium skin toned men who are deep tan/caramel/peanut butter/almond brown colors. Tall ls men are fine as well sometimes as long as they're like Jcole's color or darker and aren't too pretty. Not Drake's or passing for white. That's too light for me. :queen:

The coli never fails to astound.

So some of you are seriously saying you would pass up a good looking black person because of their skin tone. Perfect face and body and will match your ideal mate in every other way besides skin tone, and you will tell them to keep it moving because they are too dark or too light?????

I hope its just trolling and you don't think/act like this offline.
Yes. I would pass on a dark skinned man just like I would pass on a white one. :queen:

Prynce

Daps
I gotta trust my inner voice. My intuition tells me everything I need to know. Gotta stop ignoring it.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
This forum: openly say they hate light skinned women or dark skinned women are better but end up liking the light girls.
:stop:
I love you despite your unfortunate melanin deficiency.
But don't pretend as if the semi-militant rhetoric spouted in TLR is by any means representative of the romantic/sexual preferences of theColi.
Actions speak louder than words and the 100+ "appreciation" threads are littered with women your complexion.
Unless the the thread specifically says "darkskin" you can bet most of the posts will be medium-toned to nearly White women.

But men do that with ugly women with fat asses too. Lol

Same with short women.
A curvaceous body or short stature are biological articles of femininity.
Getting a boost off those would be natural.
But skintone has absolutely 0 to do with sexual dimorphism.
And it's especially heinous when you couple that with a love of features that are foreign to you. :palm:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Where is the edit?

I knew exactly which post you were going to go pick out bc that is the only post there is. In the troll thread that got locked. Read next time.

Here is the whole post.
You ninja edited this post. I peep everything
I only said that in that thread bc I wanted to see how you guys would react. The whole thread was a troll thread.

I do not pick people based off of skintone. I am just usually attracted to people who are a similar skintone to me, which are the medium colors. It is something that I noticed. I don't purposely exlude people.

Now you wanna claim you were trolling when its brought up. Okay. Like I said we believe you :tu: