Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
No cuz she's a colorist and a heightist but I like all body types as long as I like your personality. Big difference imo
If that curly-haired avi @Giselle put up a while ago was really her :patrice:..........she's probably just as biracial as the beanpole half-CACs she lusts after :yeshrug:
It doesn't bother me too much.
Except there's really nothing a breh can do about his height, but a brehette can get a bbl or exercise or diet etc. to change her body-type if she wants :ld:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
What did mr210 do?
Mock the death of an iconic BLM protester in the thread dedicated to his recent passing under, what some might consider, suspicious circumstances.
Even if there was some merit in his original post, he was asking for it with the level of disrespect.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Mock the death of an iconic BLM protester in the thread dedicated to his recent passing under, what some might consider, suspicious circumstances.
Even if there was some merit in his original post, he was asking for it with the level of disrespect.
He always makes super tasteless jokes/comments though.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
If that curly-haired avi @Giselle put up a while ago was really her :patrice:..........she's probably just as biracial as the beanpole half-CACs she lusts after :yeshrug:
Except there's really nothing a breh can do about his height, but a brehette can get a bbl or exercise or diet etc. to change her body-type if she wants :ld:
She doesnt like dark skinndid men just because they are dark skinndid

Thats all I needed to hear from @Giselle :camby:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I wonder if the twinge of annoyance I feel whenever I see @Giselle thirsting over height is the same way women feel when we're going :noah: over these big booty girls? :jbhmm:
I think some do.

I don't.

No cuz shes a colorist and and a heightist but I like all body types as long as I like your personality. Big difference imo

Where is your proof, ma'am? :usure:

I'm black. tan/medium skintone. AlternativeFacts is a liar.

She doesnt like dark skinndid men just because they are dark skinndid

Thats all I needed to hear from @Giselle :camby:
I only said that in that thread bc I wanted to see how you guys would react. The whole thread was a troll thread.

I do not pick people based off of skintone. I am just usually attracted to people who are a similar skintone to me, which are the medium colors. It is something that I noticed. I don't purposely exlude people.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I think Mr210 was the first poster I put on ignore. I forgot he even existed

Its been so long I forgot why I even put him on ignore. He wont be missed :yeshrug: