Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I think some do.

I don't.

Where is your proof, ma'am? :usure:

I'm black. tan/medium skintone. AlternativeFacts is a liar.
:mjlol: @ you calling Alternative ma'am.
It's whatever though.
You're entitled to your preference.
Lord knows there's enough thirsting over "lightskinned" women on this board and IRL to grant you clemency for your colorism.:wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your life won't be perfect if you slimmed up. Ppl may or may not treat you a little different. That's it.
I just feel like i would feel better mentally. I'd be driven, I wouldn't have to buy clothes online, I'd wouldn't worry about being the butt of jokes. Maybe I'd feel more respectable.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I love dark, medium and light guys. Just certain type of features they have in common.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I just feel like i would feel better mentally. I'd be driven, I wouldn't have to buy clothes online, I'd wouldn't worry about being the butt of jokes. Maybe I'd feel more respectable.
I hear you. Losing weight requires a a strict lifestyle change. You will get used to it eventually though.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:mjlol: @ you calling Alternative ma'am.
It's whatever though.
You're entitled to your preference.
Lord knows there's enough thirsting over "lightskinned" women on this board and IRL to grant you clemency for your colorism.:wow:
This forum: openly say they hate light skinned women or dark skinned women are better but end up liking the light girls.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Colorism :wow:.. Light skin chicks :mjgrin:

My girl light skin and im dark skin... I be tryin to make hands like Jungle Fever cuz she stupid dumb about race implications.. Her light skin friend is dating a Korean and her blackest of black friend who is a 2nd gen African from Ghana married a white/spanish dude from Florida during her tenure their :francis:..closest friend is dating an asian dude and she loves anime.. They were raised around black people:francis:

Apparently that Asian dude has friends.. I don't know Bruce Lee but yeah

Gotta keep her close :picard:h

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
The thread is locked so I cant quote it but:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/24362433/

@Giselle :martin::camby:
Came through with the receipts. :ehh:
Why do you and @Yusuke do this shyt :hhh:
It's unfortunate but true. :francis:
I understand it and I can forgive people for it.
I would deny it if I didn't go to an HBCU and my Freshman year this SLOPPPYYY "lightskin" chick was getting crazy play.:picard:
Like, if this same girl was dark they'd be calling her all kinds of foul shyt but somehow that skintone gave her a super boost. :scust:
After I seen that shyt, I can never tell a Black woman she's lying if she says nikkas are colorist. :snoop:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Came through with the receipts. :ehh:

It's unfortunate but true. :francis:
I understand it and I can forgive people for it.
I would deny it if I didn't go to an HBCU and my Freshman year this SLOPPPYYY "lightskin" chick was getting crazy play.:picard:
Like, if this same girl was dark they'd be calling her all kinds of foul shyt but somehow that skintone gave her a super boost. :scust:
After I seen that shyt, I can never tell a Black woman she's lying if she says nikkas are colorist. :snoop:
But men do that with ugly women with fat asses too. Lol

Same with short women.