Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yo, my manager is legit fukking retarded

does she not realize whenever she's a dikk to me that I'm just gonna stop working and fukk around? I took my break and was listening to music on my cellphone while I was chilling in my car smoking wax, I get off break and go into the backroom to continue working (I actually busted my ass for them today) and was listening to an awesome Pharrell - Happy remix, I start to continue to work while listening to music, two seconds later I turn around and my manager is standing right there asking why I had headphones in my ears, I forgot about them implementing a new policy where you can't have any electronics on you, they must be in your locker. My job doesn't require me to interact with any customers, or anyone really, I can do everything just listening to music and it actually makes me work better. Other people waste time just talking to eachother and bullshytting and I'm busting my ass for them and they still gotta nitpick about little shyt. So for the last hour of my shift I literally did nothing, I even got on my cell phone and just fukked around on the internet to spite them :heh: the other managers are cool and wouldn't give a fukk if they saw me with headphones in while I was working. Why would you nitpick at one of your best workers? fukking retarded I swear. These fukks have never taken a management class in their life. Such terrible motivators. If the bytch would've left me alone I would've gotten 50% more work done. That manager only comes down to where we're working like every 50 minutes just to check in on us and then leaves. bytch just nitpicks her most productive and important workers and then leaves.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How convenient? apparently i wont be getting any of my security deposit back from my old apartment. On the statement they e-mailed me talmbout things were not cleaned. That is bullshyt :beli: :ufdup: I spent 8 hours on the last day of my lease cleaning that place. Vacuumed, dusted, bleached..whatever.the only thing i expected to get knocked for was the mark on my living room wall made on accident from one of my couches. They made up charges. Apparently I owe now. 12 bucks after they took my whole 300 dollar deposit. Bad enough they tried to raise my rent to something ridiculous considering it was a jr 1 bedroom. I lived there for 6 years. Best believe I'm hitting them with bad reviews on every site i can find.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Has anyone had the caramel apple flavored Oreo's? I don't eat too much junk food but this chick brought some over yesterday and these things gotta be the holy grail :ohlawd::noah:

I can't stop eating them. Already spent 2 hours in the gym getting my cardio in early :whew: She bought over 2 packages, I'm not sure if they will make it through the week :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some truth:

Commitment is not coming, you are in a dress rehearsal playing the role of wifey, and you’re so caught up in your character that you forget the most important thing, therole has never been yours, and this man is still auditioning other women.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is some truth:

Commitment is not coming, you are in a dress rehearsal playing the role of wifey, and you’re so caught up in your character that you forget the most important thing, therole has never been yours, and this man is still auditioning other women.
:whew: Deep. I aint even gon go there on the man's POV :whoa:

I'm looking for a new job. This 100% commission job has been good to me but I'm a planner :yeshrug:

Thinking of getting a new tailored suit especially for job interviews.