Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- We are going on a bike ride together. :heh: That's so white of us.

-This morning I went riding and a hornet/wasp or something with stinger flew into my eye, well under my eye. I can see but the area under neath is swollen and it hurts. That's why I don't exercise. Never got hurt sitting on the couch doing nothing.

-If I leave out of the house empty handed to check the mail and return empty handed, why would you ask "We didn't get any mail". Sure we did, it's sitting invisible in my hands.

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
- We are going on a bike ride together. :heh: That's so white of us.

-This morning I went riding and a hornet/wasp or something with stinger flew into my eye, well under my eye. I can see but the area under neath is swollen and it hurts. That's why I don't exercise. Never got hurt sitting on the couch doing nothing.

-If I leave out of the house empty handed to check the mail and return empty handed, why would you ask "We didn't get any mail". Sure we did, it's sitting invisible in my hands.
lol was that asked by the seed?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I writing up something so damning, it might change the fate of an entire organization and maybe even a large sector. This shyt is getting real :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well that didn't go well at all.:upsetfavre: It's ok because I start work Monday and it's a good opportunity to refocus my energy. I am really considering taking a part-time job on the weekends. If I could be debt free before next Fall that would be :blessed: I don't think I can deal with regular life, 2 jobs and a relationship so perhaps it's all just good timing. :patrice: