Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
give yourself a bday gift by tossing her to the bushes :camby:
Either put your foot down or break up with her "look bytch, act crazy on your own got damn time". :ufdup: And walk off. You need to ignore her for a week or so, so she can get her mind right.
You guys are right. I was an inch away from ending it but I got pulled back in. I'm a sucker for those tears and emotions, man. I'm disappointed in myself.

But I did put my foot down (kinda) and she apologized. She's making dinner to try to make up for being a mess but let's see how long this lasts.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys are right. I was an inch away from ending it but I got pulled back in. I'm a sucker for those tears and emotions, man. I'm disappointed in myself.

But I did put my foot down (kinda) and she apologized. She's making dinner to try to make up for being a mess but let's see how long this lasts.
Wome are emotional so some of us cry...all the time...for nothing. If shes legit being an a$$hole dont let the tears deter you from the real issue.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They sayin we wont get paid til midnight...Tuesday :snoop:

I'm outta here. I love the job and the ppl but I'm a planner so commission is a no go. I cant just find out what I'm gonna be paid once I get the check :what:

Got a call about a manager position, hopefully the phone interview goes well next week.

Oh, and I dont get to see my daughter today because i called my baby mama a hoodrat last week. Yay for ratchet bytches.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They sayin we wont get paid til midnight...Tuesday :snoop:

I'm outta here. I love the job and the ppl but I'm a planner so commission is a no go. I cant just find out what I'm gonna be paid once I get the check :what:

Got a call about a manager position, hopefully the phone interview goes well next week.

Oh, and I dont get to see my daughter today because i called my baby mama a hoodrat last week. Yay for ratchet bytches.
Have you filed for visitation? You need to and quick. But be nice to your BM in the mean time.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have you filed for visitation? You need to and quick. But be nice to your BM in the mean time.
I thought we had it set in stone but I'm gonna check with the courts now just incase.

I hit her up after work like "I'm ready when you are". She hit back like "We made plans" :what:

Her grandfather is here so she just missed a day with my Dad who is a god to me. But at the end of the day I promised myself no more arguments so maybe I'll see her tomorrow.

Funny shyt is I come from a home with good values and I impregnated a thot. Both parents are crackheads in a drug-help facility. I still be in a daze like
831957269.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought we had it set in stone but I'm gonna check with the courts now just incase.

I hit her up after work like "I'm ready when you are". She hit back like "We made plans" :what:

Her grandfather is here so she just missed a day with my Dad who is a god to me. But at the end of the day I promised myself no more arguments so maybe I'll see her tomorrow.

Funny shyt is I come from a home with good values and I impregnated a thot. Both parents are crackheads in a drug-help facility. I still be in a daze like
831957269.gif
Lmmmfao!! Is her ass phat or something? Its like that sometimes. I bet your parents are like :snoop:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lmmmfao!! Is her ass phat or something? Its like that sometimes. I bet your parents are like :snoop:
Ass aint phat :snoop: Our daughter took her looks. When she wears J's she belongs as the star of White Men Cant Jump.

The girl before her hurt me on some @Emperor_ReinScarf shyt. She was my type: AKA, exotic light skin, good parents, outgoing, etc (2 abortions). Cheated. So I'd figured I fukk with completely the opposite so I wouldnt get fukked over again.

:beli: :noah:

Bachelor for life..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ass aint phat :snoop: Our daughter took her looks. When she wears J's she belongs as the star of White Men Cant Jump.

The girl before her hurt me on some @Emperor_ReinScarf shyt. She was my type: AKA, exotic light skin, good parents, outgoing, etc (2 abortions). Cheated. So I'd figured I fukk with completely the opposite so I wouldnt get fukked over again.

Bachelor for life..
Relationships are bullshyt anyway lol

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Relationships are bullshyt anyway lol
I'm 28. My folks been married for 30. I would've been divorced. Dont matter which side I'm talkin about. That's enough for me.

Now that i'm older I don't even think I'd kick it heavy with the "me" from 5 years ago. I was naive and I could get annoying with my narcissism. Why would I be able to get along with someone else long term? :mindblown:

Let good things continue to be good. There's nothing wrong being with someone "indefinitely".

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Bachelor for life..

now you have me scrolling up reading your story

brothers in arms :obama: