Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That's nice. :ohhh:

:mjlol: 10s.

I'm thinking of replacing my old Focus..Kia and Hyundai tend to have more features and better quality for the money it seems.
I can't ever remember the name to save my life, but its starts with a S and suppose to be a bad mufukka that KIA unleashed. Gonna try and upgrade to it.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@The M.I.C.

Found it, the Stinger

2018-kia-stinger-sports-sedan-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-674389-s-429x262.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao I shouldn't be able to get girls because I'm ugly, broke, and not funny. All I do is attract women. It's insane. I feel like John Lennon. When I was young all my friends were good looking. I learned to be charming from being around them.

I still I wish I was good looking because I wouldn't have to do anything to attract women, but I am glad I was the ugly duckling because my charm is deadly. Looks fade and charm only increases with experience.

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I work with a Trans girl. She's cool as fukk. To me she's just Jen. She told me nobody talks to her. I noticed that shyt, all HER guests kept calling her a HIM. Her name tag says Jen. She looks, speaks, and has the mannerism of a woman. She identifies as a woman. She even uses the ladies room.

It broke my heart to witness people calling HER him and she let it roll of her shoulders. She's tough as shyt. I'd be furious or very hurt.

The part that pisses me off is I live in the most liberal area in the world, arguably, and people are still conservative as shyt. I feel like they call Jen a him to imply they don't support her and her community.

I can't imagine how hard it is for her to make friends or get a job. She seems to appreciate that I talk to HER like a normal person.

What ever happened to common human decency? The idea of the third gender used to gross me out when I was wrapped up in my identity as a straight man. I realized one day everyone has the right the identify themselves and I haven't the right to hate on them for it.

I've been called a fakkit and a white boy most of my life. I can relate to the idea of just wanting the freedom to be who you are without everyone having a say in it.

Personally idgaf. Gay people have always been accepting of how weird I am. They were the first group to accept me and a lot of my confidence comes from being around them.

Imagine how powerful a LGBTQ and Pan African movement would be. We could change the world.

As my idol Morrissey would say, "shop lifters of the world unite!"