Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Wishing you luck brother! And never settle for less.
3548495-6310312879-dap-o.gif
Damn right. Thanks breh.
UffseEnM.gif

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Got a job interview tomorrow. 3 days. 5am to 5pm. Doesn't seem bad but I'm really looking at where they putting me tho. If I'm not riding on a lift I might back out. Even if the pay is better.

I'm not lifting boxes by hand no more. That's not the wave.
Goodluck Pimpin!

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I work with a Trans girl. She's cool as fukk. To me she's just Jen. She told me nobody talks to her. I noticed that shyt, all HER guests kept calling her a HIM. Her name tag says Jen. She looks, speaks, and has the mannerism of a woman. She identifies as a woman. She even uses the ladies room.

It broke my heart to witness people calling HER him and she let it roll of her shoulders. She's tough as shyt. I'd be furious or very hurt.

The part that pisses me off is I live in the most liberal area in the world, arguably, and people are still conservative as shyt. I feel like they call Jen a him to imply they don't support her and her community.

I can't imagine how hard it is for her to make friends or get a job. She seems to appreciate that I talk to HER like a normal person.

What ever happened to common human decency? The idea of the third gender used to gross me out when I was wrapped up in my identity as a straight man. I realized one day everyone has the right the identify themselves and I haven't the right to hate on them for it.

I've been called a fakkit and a white boy most of my life. I can relate to the idea of just wanting the freedom to be who you are without everyone having a say in it.

Personally idgaf. Gay people have always been accepting of how weird I am. They were the first group to accept me and a lot of my confidence comes from being around them.

Imagine how powerful a LGBTQ and Pan African movement would be. We could change the world.

As my idol Morrissey would say, "shop lifters of the world unite!"
Still flow?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had s dream that I had a baby girl. She looked just like me except she was lightskinned (:mjpls:)
Every time I looked into her eyes, I just felt at peace and happy. Her. name was Madison
Anywho me and my husband were getting ready to go out of town so my parents had to watch her for the weekend.
I was so worried about my dad smoking cigars around her and although he promised he wouldn't but I didn't believe him.
I wanted to cancel the whole trip so that I could stay home with her.
That was a random dream, but it was probably the best one I've had in a long time. I woke up happy

Maybe it's a sign that I should become a mom