Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My job is commission so I'ma see how much I average a year and after 2-3 years here I'm go for that 20% raise if you know what I mean :youngsabo:

Hopefully the job market will be better since I'll have had more experience under my belt.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Been talking to this chick whose 3 years older than me, just moved here from Florida.

She told me I'm perfect and that I shouldn't be single, because I have my own spot, a good job, don't smoke and I read :laugh:

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
I get why local newspapers fukk with twitter and give live updates and shyt but....you're kinda killing yourself off too in an already struggling day for newspapers, because then I REALLY wouldn't need a newspaper.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Been talking to this chick whose 3 years older than me, just moved here from Florida.

She told me I'm perfect and that I shouldn't be single, because I have my own spot, a good job, don't smoke and I read :laugh:
I remember when me and my boys was at strip down at Atlantic station and some chick came up to us and asked if we had a job, car, and our own place. We was like yeah than she said "well why don't you all come talk to me and my girls over there", shyt be to blunt in the A sometimes :dead:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
My ONLY son is 6 months old. I wanted more seeds, but my mind is made up one one. They are a handful. God must give a special grace to single parents, especially mothers with 5-6 children, no education, prospects or enough income to provide comfortably for the family.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
just came in from the condo viewing...place looks beautiful :wow:..big ass bedroom and living room...and dude who owned it was also a contractor so he put in work on the kitchen and bathroom...i go back saturday morning to hopefully finalize things once they go through my credit check and references although dude saw my e-pay stub and was like "with what you make im sure there wont be in any issues...at all":russ:...good to know

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Been with this chick bout 3 months :lupe:

Longest relationship i been in since 2008

Also only one since 2008
marcus-graham-and-angela-lewis-boomerang.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ONLY son is 6 months old. I wanted more seeds, but my mind is made up one one. They are a handful. God must give a special grace to single parents, especially mothers with 5-6 children, no education, prospects or enough income to provide comfortably for the family.
You still have time to have more children.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Bruh he kicking ya ass at 6 months? :damn: :laugh: no diss :whoa: