Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I swear applying for jobs after finishing college is discouraging as hell.
*Fills out application for entry level Position*
*Position Requires 3-5yrs of Experience and a Bachelors Degree*
*Applies anyways*
*Gets email confirmation saying I dont have the qualifications for the job*

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I thought at 6 months that was easy part? :laugh:
:dead: My wife has been working with children for like 12 years, this is my first seed. I turn 35 next August 7th. I'm a novice but I'm learning. I think my little guy senses he can kick my ass lol. Plus we live in stockton and it's so hot.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:dead: My wife has been working with children for like 12 years, this is my first seed. I turn 35 next August 7th. I'm a novice but I'm learning. I think my little guy senses he can kick my ass lol. Plus we live in stockton and it's so hot.
Yea bruh stick with 1 :laugh: I'm just shocked at how these 6 month olds could sense that.:salute: to being a Leo like me and being a pops at 34. I aint a parent but it probably gets better at 1 :pachaha:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
What Haitian girl you done wifed u breh :shaq:
Lol nah it was my co worker. I've been bugging her about it for weeks on some joking shyt and she came thru with a container full of that good shyt :ohlawd: I'ma ask her for a re-up :yes:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
"I wish I was a kid again, running with my friends and them, up and down the street.
Waiting on the bell to ring, riding on the school bus, drawing on the seats. On the phone all night with the girl I like and she claims she's freak. It's straight I would neva go back, I could neva go back, but it would be cool to see." - Big KRIT

:sadbron: and :blessed: at the same time.