Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I am addicted to coffee so i try to drink the first cup as late in the morning as i can so that i will be less tempted to drink a second.

-interview thursday and I'm nervous.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Getting paid twice on Wednesday. Regular check from current job and accrued vacation from last job. Gotta use the extra funds to make a dent in one of my CC's to keep balance from hittin $10K.

SMH.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Not at all. I drink coffee for something "sweet" too.

Do my budget breh, I feel like you could have my house paid off and all non-student loan debt gone by the time Xmas rolls around. Actually, that would be impossible, but the way you be posting on here. :feedme:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do my budget breh, I feel like you could have my house paid off and all non-student loan debt gone by the time Xmas rolls around. Actually, that would be impossible, but the way you be posting on here. :feedme:
I would so do it!! I think with a year of sacrifice you would be straight. Another year to clear the student loans.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I would so do it!! I think with a year of sacrifice you would be straight. Another year to clear the student loans.

Impossible. Wife student loan balance is quarter millie (a millie a millie a millie a millie)
Plus a baby should be on the way next year.

I'm just gonna have to post through it. Outside of having a wife, I have no ridiculous spending habits. :shaq2:

get married brehs