Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Brehs...family drama man. I aint got nowhere else to vent because all these nikkas is on my facebook and i aint tryna air em out like that...
Its shytty when your parents gets in arguments wit their brothers/sisters and you know its not ya place to step in, but you just wanna throw hands. Out of all of my mommas 6 brothers/sisters, 1 of my uncles is dead, couple of my uncles got a job, one of my aunties got a job, the rest honestly aint shyt. My grandma got Alzheimers kickin in, and these nikkas aint doing shyt to take care of her. I mean, my moms sends money to my grandma for the house to be taken care of and for payments and the alarm system and insurance and shyt, but these nikkas are ungrateful and lazy. This has to do wit one section. my auntie n her kids. my one auntie wanna raise her son's child because her son aint shyt n was fukkin around with dog and all that nonsense. but my grandma is old and sick and that child is the devil. He's half white so he goes n stays wit his white grandma, and when he come back each time they gotta reprogram the little shyt cause them crackas don't know how to act. She tryna raise that kid in my granny's house while my granny is sick and granny can't fukking STAND the lil cretin. granny is fine and shyt don't bother her. she has issues with her memory and shyt but its fine when he aint around. but when he comes around, the motherfukker makes her so angry. just hearing about it makes me wanna beat the brakes offa that little yellow fukk. stupid ass kid only like 5 too but i swear ive never heard of a worse kid in real life.

n her kids, my cousins, talkin bout she aint gotta stay there if she dont want to cause its stressin her out. LIke she has a fukkin job or real responsibilities. that aint your kid, bytch. but that IS your mother. fukk is wrong with you?

LAWD. nikkas don't wanna help themselves. nikkas don't wanna help their goddamn MOTHER. My Grandma most likely gotta go in a home and the house they had in the family for damn near 70 years prolly gonna get sold to pay for it cause my bum ass aunt wanna raise her shytty grandson when he has another grandmother who has 4 kids. whats a 5th? Well they aint gotta pay for for grandma goin in the home, so I doubt they give a fukk. Back to a life of havin barbeques every other day n bein drunk n high every goddamn day. All because my aunt wont let that little badass grandson of hers go stay with his fukkin mother, or better yet, HIS fukkING FATHER. I wish one of these fat slobs would put somethin reckless on facebook. Aint shyt nikkas would hear just how aint shyt they are breh. I'm DISGUSTED. I hate nikkas who don't wanna better themselves. I hate nikkas who don't take a good opportunity when its handed to them. Goddamn, sometimes I just hate nikkas.

tl;dr i got some worthless nikkas in my extended family. wont even take care of their moms :snoop:

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
officially part of the more daps-than-posts members club :wow:

shyt aint even all that though, I be feelin like Yeezy in Forever

"trade the reps+daps just to have my granny back..I used to want this thing forever y'all can have it back" :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Oh you fancy, huh?

tumblr_mghlfuodK01rjf826o1_400.gif

I vaguely remember when this first popped up in a thread...I think it was the Superbowl or some big sporting event thread... I damn near flatlined. Shyt took on a life of its own.