Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm at work kicking it with this Lady that's doing some food shopping. I think she's married...I'm 110% sure she's married or is in a relationship but she smells so good and her hair is :noah:... I'm gonna see where this leads

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Brehs/Brehetts what's yalls take on this:popcorn:
4uf7td.jpg

4uf7td.jpg

:scusthov: This nicca wasn't leading the relationship.

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Need to carry this positive momentum into my personal life and end this dry spell :patrice:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
why try to make every other persons reality full of joy if you're not happy yourself? When you go home, their happiness doesn't resonate within you. It's a noble thing in trying to uplift others, but if you cannot do for yourself in ways you want for others, then you are truly not gaining anything. I used to be able to look in the mirror and be proud. The heart must reflect what the minds thinks. I'm not there right now.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why try to make every other persons reality full of joy if you're not happy yourself? When you go home, their happiness doesn't resonate within you. It's a noble thing in trying to uplift others, but if you cannot do for yourself in ways you want for others, then you are truly not gaining anything. I used to be able to look in the mirror and be proud. The heart must reflect what the minds thinks. I'm not there right now.
It's probably natural for you to do that. If it's forced then don't do it. I know people make it easy but being an a$$hole or uncaring person takes a lot of effort for the average person.