Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Got this Keith Sweat concert i'm attending in seattle on my birthday weekend.

But i told my girl i wasn't heading to it unless i find Keith Sweat apparel.

There's this T on the bay....

VINTAGE 1991 KEITH SWEAT TSHIRT HIP HOP RNB MUSIC CONCERT 90s | eBay

But 100 bones, breh... I dunno.

Keith my fav though.

he's basically like a dad to me.. but he's sings and stuff.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I offer my life. What do you bring to the table?

Life is a political game. I do what everyone else does I'm just forward about it. I tell people that I am not their friend and it's insulting to them because they're lying to themselves. They know we're not friends. They don't know if I have siblings or much else about me. They don't have my cell phone number.

I don't have to be friends with someone to like or respect them and I prefer mutually beneficial relationships because everyone leaves with something.

Friendships can be one sided. I don't have to like someone to have a productive relationship with them. The fukked up part is people are so delusional they believe that people have to be their friends to work with them. Most people don't like me so they make my life as difficult as possible. I don't like most people but I still fukk with them because we need each other to be successful. I have to trick people to get shyt done.

I don't like doing it, but people are so delusional and sensitive I have to. Shout out to the real ones out there who get shyt done. Having enemies is some little kid shyt. If someone can get you what you want fukk with them. Ya'll don't have to be friends. Get money together and go your own way.

Jesus fukking christ. Malice said it best, "you don't have to love me just make it convincing." I do it all day.