Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I get to the gym and I'm chilling in the parking garage on the second level getting myself ready to go in. All of a sudden I hear a car speeding up the ramp all revving it's engine. It goes up to the top floor goes around then comes back down. You may think, it's prolly a sports car or luxury car showing off. Must be to the passengers cuz it's not much of an audience here. It was a fukking hatchback. I'm like :stopitslime:, what the hell was all that for?

Kind of like my friend who rented a car over the weekend cuz he saw a deal on Groupon so he can "stunt". Was it a Ferrari? Was it a Bugatti? Nope, it was a damn Hyundai. I was riding with him to pick up his car and bring it back like this is what you rented out? :gucci:

Let me go inside before I'm sitting out here thinking about these fools and their cars.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Having large boobies is a gift and a curse. :mjcry:

Sure they are fun to look at and I get a few perks from admirers however I just want to be able to button my blouses up without them popping open or to eat my food with ketchup without it ending up on my shirt or in my cleavage.

The struggle is real.....:mjcry: