Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to choke a guy. I'd rather just get choked lol.
ilana-glazer-yas-queen.gif

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Sorry for the late reply. On Friday somebody had said something that triggered me, and then l looked up some studies online that hit way too close to home. Kinda had an emotional breakdown that ruined my entire weekend, was depressed for most of Saturday and Sunday. Had to get away from this website and some people on here for a couple days. Im better now, thanks for asking

l think youre the only one to ask how l am :smile:

Anyway, how was your morning? Im glad you like those songs, shes something special

Heres another one. This one has more of an R&B type groove. Youtube quality sucks tho

Sending some peace & sunshine your way. I know the aggravation of which you speak...just regroup and breathe. Don't let anyone beat you for your cool, stress you, or raise your pressure - not worth it.

I've heard of her before but never listened to her music. You're batting 2 winners with your recs - Grant Green and now her. Cool.

Be easy & keep your head up:hug:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Sending some peace & sunshine your way. I know the aggravation of which you speak...just regroup and breathe. Don't let anyone beat you for your cool, stress you, or raise your pressure - not worth it.

I've heard of her before but never listened to her music. You're batting 2 winners with your recs - Grant Green and now her. Cool.

Be easy & keep your head up:hug:
Thanks for the kind words :hug:

Glad you like her, shes a genius imo. To be able to sing and play like that at the same time

Once in a couple generations talent