Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This sensitive, politically correct era is just too much, brehs. My Instagram account got banned just because I told one of these Shea butter hoes she wasn't black and called her a mutt :heh:

bytch was half asian and I simply told her that asians would never accept her ass as full asian so why are we accepting her as black? :dead:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was wondering where she went

She went ghost after BET blew her spot up

Harden+Tongue-240x300.jpg

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didnt go into work today. Even tho cleveland is 2 hours away from where I live, I ain't tryna die today.

At my manager sounding like she got a slight attitude. Not sure if it's because it's early in the morning or salt that I'm not able to do any tickets today/ a portion of one of the teammates tickets or idk. Sorry, but I'm not trying to die over money. Or be caught at the wrong time.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Didnt go into work today. Even tho cleveland is 2 hours away from where I live, I ain't tryna die today.

At my manager sounding like she got a slight attitude. Not sure if it's because it's early in the morning or salt that I'm not able to do any tickets today/ a portion of one of the teammates tickets or idk. Sorry, but I'm not trying to die over money. Or be caught at the wrong time.

I don't blame you at all. A couple of months ago I was supposed to be in a job training program for about 4-5 weeks but when I went to the facility for training it was far from my home and on the wrong side of town in a bad neighborhood. Once the director told me there were no guarantees from being in his program, I dipped. I'm disabled/physically impaired so I'm not risking my life so other ppl can make $$$ at my expense.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Got my post deleted by Facebook on a page I follow because I said there are a bunch of c00ns in Cali and the South is where black love thrives. :mjgrin: