Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
She fukked with me pretty heavy, dapped all my shyt...so yea that shyt caught me all off guard.

But as I learned, she had a history of going off on folks in the past I guess.

She went at the women posters.
She was secretly repping nikkas and broads who had shyt to say on me.
I peeped it and called her out on it, at the same time that PK did with the passive aggressive subliminal posts she made at her.
Then she started going at the men posters when they tried to intervene like Marcuz and Prynce.
She was very anti Black too. She was calling Cinnaslim all sorts of 'nappy heads'
She targeted the girls maybe because no nikkas paid her any attention and wanted to run the broads off like the nikkas do.
You can harass a chick on a forum or give her shade and she will stop posting, period. All it takes is one experience.
Like with hazelqueen. She never even really got to post because was feeling the shade and was like 'it aint even worth it'.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Shade?

I never even saw her post

:why:
I think it was Chief Queen, Critical Distance and a few others insinuating she was a man/looked like a man/was ugly.
Remember, she couldn't post at first and just could read everything people posted/lurk.
Brother Walt's thread, plus some stuff posted in here, she read/replied to.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
y'all just mad cuz women of the coli don't bicker at each other, even when some of y'all try hard to pin them against each other.
any beefs are neutralized almost instantly :yeshrug:

Coli Sisterhood is a solid rock
Not based on what I've peeped.
pEk4kz.gif