Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Got my post deleted by Facebook on a page I follow because I said there are a bunch of c00ns in Cali and the South is where black love thrives. :mjgrin:
Oakland despite the gentrification was one of the most pro black places militant place I have ever been in. Black lives matter sign in every yard in the hood, Nation of Islam in the cut, random wonderful AA queen going off on my CAC co-worker because he tried to implied that the city and it's people wasn't safe. It was an experience for sure.

Just ask @Prima Donna

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Scustbox is trash, DB Super is trash, Fast and Furious hasnt had a good movie since the first one(and that was trash), Lebron and Kobe are overrated, and the Kia speaks for itself.
Happy monday nikka :ohlawd:
Damn. Random ass ether :mjlol:

Not based on what I've peeped.
pEk4kz.gif
You right.
Well it's quite sturdy

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
  1. I legit think it was....
Very feminine mannerisms

Like jumping into that PK beef shyt when nobody even asked her to, cause of some grudge she had years ago and shyt.
I think Elle got it the worst beside PK.

Foxy had all kinda nasty mean things to say about her and her family. That is why I don't post much about my private life anymore because people on here collect info on you and use it again on you later on....

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Scustbox is trash, DB Super is trash, Fast and Furious hasnt had a good movie since the first one(and that was trash), Lebron and Kobe are overrated, and the Kia speaks for itself.
Happy monday nikka :ohlawd:
The next fast and furious is going to be in space :skip:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I can move these urinal cakes it would be a major come up

If only I could get more liquid cattle feed

I told @Coco about the cakes. She might be able to flip them.

The thing messing me up is there are down here where my parents live and im going back to Dallas Tuesday

And I can't bring them all back

So I would have to come back later

Cause I can't let anybody know to move them on my behalf here after I leave
:dwillhuh:

I don't care for some of the ladies but I don't dwell on them. I just put them on ignore and they no longer exist.

shyt most of yall don't even fukk with each other honestly.

Or secretly hate each other
:hubie:

Come up off that list of this new alliance fam. They've probably been in plain sight but I don't know who they are :jbhmm:.
goodmorning :o: