Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Finally have my phone situation back in order, I didn't realize so many people were trying to contact me. This new IPhone needs to come out asap.

And I'm on Fbook restrictions until I accomplish some goals, likely won't reactivate it til the end of the year. I don't even spend time on it like that but it can be a time suck, I'm trying to wall off my communication somewhat. Everyone has at least 2-3 ways to contact me anyway but still.

My cat has given me some serious scratches on my hand and face this past week, he's clearly forgotten I have no problems fukking him up. Mean ass.

I need some h_d next week

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I've been working from home some weeks this summer, I don't know how people do it. I can't get shyt done :snoop:

I have been working from home for almost a year, and this is the best shyt that has ever happened to me. There's no way I would jeopardize my situation by not being productive. :sas2:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I have been working from home for almost a year, and this is the best shyt that has ever happened to me. There's no way I would jeopardize my situation by not being productive. :sas2:
It's only temporary, if it was my permanent thing then I'd be more focused. But staring at these piles of paper is :scusthov: