Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:, interesting. Just making sure y'all don't speak in bootleg patois like Trinidadians:dead:(yes, that's a shot at you @Prima Donna :bustback:) @misery , how y'all let that happen:hhh:. Can you speak Louisiana creole as well :lupe:???

I do speak creole sometimes. Not Louisiana creole since I'm not from Louisiana, I speak Guadeloupean creole.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I do speak creole sometimes. Not Louisiana creole since I'm not from Louisiana, I speak Guadeloupean creole.
:dead: @ me being stuck in a Wikipedia learning hole about your people, so y'all still under the French? Can you speak and understand AAVE fluently :lupe: Like, I'm talking about to the point where you could live in South side Chicago or Atlanta :lupe:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:, interesting. Just making sure y'all don't speak in bootleg patois like Trinidadians:dead:(yes, that's a shot at you @Prima Donna :bustback:) @misery , how y'all let that happen:hhh:. Can you speak Louisiana creole as well :lupe:???

Lol you really dislike islanders? I've meet a few cool carribean people and they cool. But I understand the AA pride. We gotta stay on top. Even went to Trinidad and Grenada on vacation a couple years ago and it was a fun experience. Both islands are beautiful.

Still though. Trinidad and Grenada women. You love em:whew:

Still AA over everything :myman:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Lol you really dislike islanders? I've meet a few cool carribean people and they cool. But I understand the AA pride. We gotta stay on top. Even went to Trinidad and
Grenada on vacation a couple years ago and it was a fun experience. Both islands are beautiful.

Still though. Trinidad and Grenada women. You love em:whew:

Still AA over everything :myman:
No, i love Islanders and all thing black, this is an internet gimmick for me. Only thing I may not fukk with is sand cac wanna be east Africans. And even then, Obama is our adopted little bro and Kenyans in general are okay for the most part.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Saw my childhood bully from Germany in church today. bytch still beat in the face :heh:
When I saw her a few years ago and I was still a nice pure and innocent person I said she had gotten so pretty since we were twelve years old. Sike. I don't feel so nice anymore you orgre!

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Saw my childhood bully from Germany in church today. bytch still beat in the face :heh:
When I saw her a few years ago and I was still a nice pure and innocent person I said she had gotten so pretty since we were twelve years old. Sike. I don't feel so nice anymore you orgre!

Should've offered her the fade for the culture, but letting her uglahh know shyt ain't sweet around here no mo is cool too tho.:myman:

giphy.gif