Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yo, the amount of drugs I got offered this weekend was alarming. I didn't know people were on drugs like that. When I was on drugs I was forward about it.

Lmao, like I am with everything. Word to @Prima Donna, lol everybody knows I love you even if they have no idea who you are.

I don't do things I'm ashamed of. IMO when someone is doing something they're keeping a secret it's because they know it'll be perceived negatively.

I did drugs because I was bored and I really liked doing them. When I decided I was done I stopped and I never looked back. I wasn't addicted I was having fun.

I didn't need drugs to change how I feel or to sleep. Some people are reliant on drugs to regulate their mood. That isn't healthy and that's a symptom of addiction.

I used to think I was weak, but I'm not. I like feelings all my feelings because it makes me more self aware. I can regulate how I feel without drugs.

I used to think straight edge people were square but I'm starting to think they won.

I'll never be straight edge though, the amount of sex needed to calm me down few women are capable of surviving, so I exercise until I want to puke, smoke a joint, or drink something.
:hug:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
:dead: @ me being stuck in a Wikipedia learning hole about your people, so y'all still under the French? Can you speak and understand AAVE fluently :lupe: Like, I'm talking about to the point where you could live in South side Chicago or Atlanta :lupe:

Yes we are.

I learned English in the UK. That should tell you about what type of English I speak. :manny:
I don't plan on learning AAVE since I don't plan on ever moving to the US. I'd visit but I'd never live there. :manny: I can understand most Americans when they talk though unless they have a very heavy accent.