Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
C9etTBHUwAAuOw7.jpg
A fukking abomination. A already good food and a already good fruit both by theirselves ruined by this combination of travesty :scusthov:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I got so fukked up that I couldn't even recover. Usually I sober up after a while but nope. Maybe it was a combination of things but my vertigo kicked in, I was laughing hysterically and ended up on the ihop bathroom floor trying to not feel so dizzy

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Also my friend was driving my car and this chick didn't yield as a car was speeding on the lane we began driving on. I screamed thinking that's it's game over for us but they swerved, honked their horn over and over like, we get it, we fukked up but my friend didn't know that and when the car pulled up beside us cursing us out my friend went "bytch I don't give a fukk" and didn't understand why that person was road raging. Then I had to explain to her that she was in the wrong.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Pineapple on pizza is...:huhldup:

They love coming for bae, let the man cook:(.
Nah I fukk with Lowry so ima let him cook lol, since I respect every eastcoast guard and know that they had to grow up and prove themselves on the concrete jungle out here.:salute:

Now DeFrozen tho, he's a different story, the bricks he builds are inexcusable ...:huhldup::ufdup: