Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, the amount of drugs I got offered this weekend was alarming. I didn't know people were on drugs like that. When I was on drugs I was forward about it.

Lmao, like I am with everything. Word to @Prima Donna, lol everybody knows I love you even if they have no idea who you are.

I don't do things I'm ashamed of. IMO when someone is doing something they're keeping a secret it's because they know it'll be perceived negatively.

I did drugs because I was bored and I really liked doing them. When I decided I was done I stopped and I never looked back. I wasn't addicted I was having fun.

I didn't need drugs to change how I feel or to sleep. Some people are reliant on drugs to regulate their mood. That isn't healthy and that's a symptom of addiction.

I used to think I was weak, but I'm not. I like feelings all my feelings because it makes me more self aware. I can regulate how I feel without drugs.

I used to think straight edge people were square but I'm starting to think they won.

I'll never be straight edge though, the amount of sex needed to calm me down few women are capable of surviving, so I exercise until I want to puke, smoke a joint, or drink something.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, s/o girls who still get dressed before they leave the house. I remember when boys and girls didn't dress the same. From the back breh, I dunno anymore, hahaha, frfr. It's gross.

I cannot stand girls who wear leggings all the time. I understand it's hard to find clothes that fit off the rack. I have an odd shaped body too. Nothing fits off the rack. I got a tailor and I make shyt work.

Lmao girls think I'm dressed up when I wear my tailored shirts. The standards have dropped so much I am considered fancy for wearing a CASUAL button down with pants.

I can't date a girl I dress better than. I refuse to. All my girls except one were fly girls. Even the exception was beautiful so she could get away with not being fly because she was beautiful.

Lmao are feminists killing femininity? Real talk. Maybe femininity is being redefined and I'm being narrow minded. I just don't think being treated fairly, which is what feminism is about, involves dressing like a bum.

Maybe I'm being sexist. I may expect women to dress classier than men. Maybe that's old school.

I miss going on dates and having to wait a half hour for my date to finish getting dressed. I miss smelling perfume everywhere. Hahaha. Remember that shyt? I miss finding glitter, everywhere! I miss avoiding using any feminine products because they all smelled girly. Now everybody uses coconut oil and black soap for everything.

I still wear cologne. Shout out to burberry. I shave everywhere including my nose. Shout out to Remington. I condition my hair and skin. I use normal soap. Shout out to Dove. I still get a fancy haircut. It's worth 40 dollars.

I whiten my teeth and I scrape my tongue. I count calories. I take my vitamins and electrolytes daily. I work out at least once a day. My black doesn't because I respect it.

I am ugly as fukk. Lol I had to accept that when I was 17. I'm 27 now and I've worked on myself for ten years. I'm still ugly, but I'm beautiful at the same time. I'm a pretty ass nikka and I'm proud of it.

I shave every few days I never get in-grown hairs because my skin is well taken care of. My kids are going to be beautiful.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
giphy.gif
Yooooooooo let's go that's my favorite Android :cry: