Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ny Quill pills had me knocked out. But I got the this shyt damn near out of my system :russ:

Just gonna take some Day quill to play it safe

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Can the females here help answer a couple of question about this meme, I've been debating folks on my Facebook for the past hour cause of this shyt. First, do any of you sympathize with this meme and secondly, outside of infidelity.. What else would provoke folks who supposedly love each other to just quit on the relationship? (Yes, I know.. The booty cheeks are over emphasized.)

ms0p61.jpg

@Paradise @No One Else @Colicat @Queen Nefertiti @Imperfect Perfectionista @BlackPearl The Empress @Prima Donna @Ahyurea @Kant @Elle Driver @Coco @KaliOshun @Raava @BrokePhiBroke
I can love someone, but know I deserve better than the shyt I put up with in the relationship. And yes, I've walked away because no amount of 'good' will make up for the bad that I went through, and I cannot forgive and let of of the pain caused. I wouldn't post this, though. What's the point...

Good morning everyone.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can the females here help answer a couple of question about this meme, I've been debating folks on my Facebook for the past hour cause of this shyt. First, do any of you sympathize with this meme and secondly, outside of infidelity.. What else would provoke folks who supposedly love each other to just quit on the relationship? (Yes, I know.. The booty cheeks are over emphasized.)

ms0p61.jpg

@Paradise @No One Else @Colicat @Queen Nefertiti @Imperfect Perfectionista @BlackPearl The Empress @Prima Donna @Ahyurea @Kant @Elle Driver @Coco @KaliOshun @Raava @BrokePhiBroke
Some people honestly just don't belong together. Constant arguing over nothing, having nothing in common, and sometimes just bad vibes will obviously cause a relationship to fall apart.
I've never been in a relationship so I don't know what I'm really talking about lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Some people honestly just don't belong together. Constant arguing over nothing, having nothing in common, and sometimes just bad vibes will obviously cause a relationship to fall apart.
I've never been in a relationship so I don't know what I'm really talking about lol
Every time you and @marcuz are on here late late at night, I think about yall being sneaky and fukking behind my back.