Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
The Black DBZ charachter in your Avi is bodygoals....

I've seen that vid. Those older brothas were getting it. They are also bodygoals. I'm almost there....kinda...I need more mass....

Gotta eat more calories, my friend. Meaning 5-6 meals a day lol.

I need to cut down a little.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
On his release date, they suddenly booked him for an old gun charge in another state.
giphy.gif

I can't stand dumb shyt like this. He might as well start selling his dignity for likes and retweets.
:chrisbosh:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Chicago is seriously on some :banderas: with the arts right now

Comedy

Theater

Music

traditional arts

Like...I'm so fukking lucky to be black and alive in this city. Like, I have shyt to be nostalgic for. I've somehow managed to break that bullshyt code/romanticism of the 90's and embrace the shyt I've seen before my own eyes.

and I live in the best neighborhood at the moment too. I can go to one spot and be immersed in arts/music with my fellow brehs and brehettes, and then go to another and the migos spot and the feeling is all the same. At night. I can walk to a bar and hear mogs pounding away on them beat machines from their open windows of their apartments, crafting some good shyt.Random ass facebook events I get invited too be leaving a breh speechless with what people can concoct.

I've never felt more alive than I have at this point. Ad I'm turning the big 2-5 this Saturday. No where else butt up from here.

:blessed:This summer is finna be non stop piffery.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Chicago is seriously on some :banderas: with the arts right now

Comedy

Theater

Music

traditional arts

Like...I'm so fukking lucky right now to be black and alive in this city right now. Like, I have shyt to be nostalgic for. I've somehow managed to break that bullshyt code/romanticism of the 90's and embrace the shyt I've seen before my own eyes.

and I live in the best neighborhood at the moment too. I can go to one spot and be immersed in arts/music with my fellow brehs and brehettes, and then go to another and the migos spot and the feeling is all the same. At night. I can walk to a bar and hear mogs pounding away on them beat machines from their open windows of their apartments, crafting some good shyt.Random ass facebook events I get invited too be leaving a breh speechless with what people can concoct.

I've never felt more alive than I have at this point. Ad I'm turning the big 2-5 this Saturday. No where else butt up from here.

:blessed:This summer is finna be non stop piffery.
Cherish it.....