Introduce us....

Is she fond of dark-skinned men?

:lupe:

Or even short men?

:lupe:

Prynce

Daps
My heart is full of anger.

Got me feeling a lot of people artificial.

Love turn to hate.

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I can't give details but I lost my shyt tonight. I had to drop the weapon and walk away.

I didn't do shyt to homie. I walked in the building and he started calling me a fakkit and attempted to hit me a forty bottle from my blind side. Luckily I'm a real street dude so I had eyes on him the whole time.

I shouldn't have followed him, but idgaf, ain't nobody getting away with talking like that to me. Idgaf how big they are. If they don't have a burner I'm fukking them up. Shout out to all the rocks I threw at that fat dusty.

I'll be seeing him again. I followed him home and I keep a ski mask and a change of clothes on me. He didn't even know it was me following him. I'll be seeing his fat dusty ass again.

Dude got real lucky I calmed down. I had a board with nails in it and I was going to change his life forever.

I hate not being a big ass motherfukker. Big dudes always try to bully me. I can't fight someone who's twice my weight and five inched taller than me. I have to fukk them up with whatever I can because somebody that big can kill me. So I gotta fight for my life.

I don't think these idiots realize that before they engage me. I'm glad I don't carry weapons on me anymore. There were cops across the street, I'd be in jail in right now for the rest of my life.

I'm getting better with my anger. This is the first time I calmed myself down before I did something really violent.

Im still getting angrier and this happened two hours ago. When I get mad I do not calm down I get angrier by the minute until I spazz.

Lmao I told his fat ass to pull up and he didn't want to when I had the advantage. It's funny how p*ssy tough guys are when they know they're out-gunned. I had a pocket full of big rocks a tactical flash light to blind him, and a piece of wood with nails in it.

I wanted him to swing on me. But he didn't want to. I will be seeing him again. But he won't see me. Believe that. It's a wrap for homie.