Passion
Supporter
Daps
I think I"m getting sick smh
tenor.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
so i work at a company that produces airplane parts, for someone who's already deathly afraid of flying hencd never been on a plane because of it this shyt is just gonna make it that much worse

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
so i work at a company that produces airplane parts, for someone who's already deathly afraid of flying hencd never been on a plane because of it this shyt is just gonna make it that much worse
You're saying u never been on a plane?

Fear of flying is common. You'd be most panicked by the takeoff probably. But everything else is smooth. I just flew on United this past Monday, and for a commercial plane, it felt small and rickety. Like the whole plane could come loose and we'd fall outta the sky from all the turbulence we were experiencing. I couldn't fall asleep the whole plane ride from Austin/Houston to Charlotte, even despite the fact I got hammered and only got 2hrs sleep the night before. I'm sure a better airline like Southwest would've had a smoother flight. Mind you, this was my first time on a plane in 8yrs. Anyways, I'm here if you wanna talk about flying fears...

:lupe: