Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Tenchi Ryu

2e50de585f5df1579fdb7bd851ba3d1e.gif

She looks like she gets angry easily, and will cuss you out in a sec, for no reason...

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk my old boss looking at my Linkedin profile for?

If I were stranded on a desert island and he was my only communication to the outside world, I'd take my fukking chances swimming. If he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put it out. fukk does he want? For real, my life is of NO consequence to you, bytch ass

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You're saying u never been on a plane?

Fear of flying is common. You'd be most panicked by the takeoff probably. But everything else is smooth. I just flew on United this past Monday, and for a commercial plane, it felt small and rickety. Like the whole plane could come loose and we'd fall outta the sky from all the turbulence we were experiencing. I couldn't fall asleep the whole plane ride from Austin/Houston to Charlotte, even despite the fact I got hammered and only got 2hrs sleep the night before. I'm sure a better airline like Southwest would've had a smoother flight. Mind you, this was my first time on a plane in 8yrs. Anyways, I'm here if you wanna talk about flying fears...

:lupe:

yes, i'm gonna be 28 in august and never been on a plane, ever. i know, i'm a p*ssy and the fear is super lame. i've heard so many things from people giving me reasons not to be afraid but none of it helps lol

every thought just runs through my head regarding the mechanics like any noise i'd hear id probably have a crazy panic attack and feel like i'm gonna have a heart attack. i know plane crashes aren't that common but my fear of flying tells me that even tho it's non common and a 1 in a million or whatever chances ive be that 1 :(

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
yes, i'm gonna be 28 in august and never been on a plane, ever. i know, i'm a p*ssy and the fear is super lame. i've heard so many things from people giving me reasons not to be afraid but none of it helps lol
I just turned 28, and i still have my fears and anxieties. When the place takes off, there's a feeling of.....How should I explain it, you know how when you're in an elevator, as you're going down, and for the brief moment you feel light, as if gravity disappears for a sec? Well that's how it feels when you're taking off as when you're landing, and it feels like that for an extended period of time, rather than the secs as it does in the elevator.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You're saying u never been on a plane?

Fear of flying is common. You'd be most panicked by the takeoff probably. But everything else is smooth. I just flew on United this past Monday, and for a commercial plane, it felt small and rickety. Like the whole plane could come loose and we'd fall outta the sky from all the turbulence we were experiencing. I couldn't fall asleep the whole plane ride from Austin/Houston to Charlotte, even despite the fact I got hammered and only got 2hrs sleep the night before. I'm sure a better airline like Southwest would've had a smoother flight. Mind you, this was my first time on a plane in 8yrs. Anyways, I'm here if you wanna talk about flying fears...

:lupe:

You're in Charlotte?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Bulking is tough, because you're always bloated. Imagine being bloated while lifting weights...

Y'all lazy, fat, degenerate slobs of random thoughts, wouldn't understand.....

:hhh: