Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These dudes who I let use my phone on the bus, one of their girl kept texting them pics of her, to my phone. I forgot to delete them. They're not provocative or anything like that. She kept texting "call me back, this is your baby mother". I was on my way to Texas, they were on their way to AZ.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These dudes who I let use my phone on the bus, one of their girl kept texting them pics of her, to my phone. I forgot to delete them. They're not provocative or anything like that. She kept texting "call me back, this is your baby mother". I was on my way to Texas, they were on their way to AZ.
post them

edit: what type of phone do you have? gotta be an android. i cant see superior iphone users letting random passengers use our phones.

Last edited:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps

:francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Take Five!!! :gladbron:

Alright nikka, I see you, we outchea. Hittin them altissimo notes:troll: :salute:

You fukk wit Charlie Parker?

Also dead @ "Ay yo motherfukker, stop!":deadmanny:
I was kinda decent back then
:mjgrin:

Then got rusty as shyt tho over the years from barely playing
:francis:

Yea I fukks with Parker and Trane

And it was like 3 in the morning, had the whole dorm hall mad as shyt
:russ: