Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Y'all really disowning her because she wore a thong? :dwillhuh:
After looking and reading that thread about her in LSA, it was probably more about her taking it off, often........in high school......:picard:
She made a joke about Ab-soul deceased girlfriend and made SBQ very uncomfortable in the process. Who does that to others on the same damn label?:hhh:
She even tried to go legal about the whole thread because it hit so many strings, even tho she can't do shyt. So, it seem like a lot of that shyt hit the spot.:yeshrug:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:russ: at this fukking picture

800px-Stalin_1902.jpg

This motherfukker dressed like EVERY damn guy these days.​

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When your uncle knows ppl in housing and makes sure you get a 1 bedroom and PRIVATE bathroom.
She don't do community showers :scust:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
After looking and reading that thread about her in LSA, it was probably more about her taking it off, often........in high school......:picard:
She made a joke about Ab-soul deceased girlfriend and made SBQ very uncomfortable in the process. Who does that to others on the same damn label?:hhh:
She even tried to go legal about the whole thread because it hit so many strings, even tho she can't do shyt. So, it seem like a lot of that shyt hit the spot.:yeshrug:
I don't trust LSA, I take all tea with a grain of salt. That wouldn't be the first time someone tried to sue them for slander :manny:

But then again, even if she was a hoe...I don't care. I'm here for the music and hair.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
@Judo I meant to say this yesterday

The fact that SZA likes sex so much and gives it up so easy makes me feel like I could have smashed frfr. Im a decent looking guy, if I wouldve just saved up a lil money I prolly coulda hit

Allegedly of course...