Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At my sister house and it's about 10 cops posted outside doing I don't know what, but they blocking the damn way and arresting random nikkas and a nikka can't go home:skip:

Imma be at my sisters all night :mjcry:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
So, I read pretty much of everything and I agree with @Critical Distance and @iBrowse and @Poitier and @AlternativeFacts :yeshrug:
I can give two fukks what anybody thinks of me to be honest. :lebronok:
Yeah, I lost old my job, I'm working a shytty job under 30 hours right now, and life pretty much stinks, and I already put this out here because this is the thread I CAN post it in, but only because I choose so. So, whatever joke you may type about me here, won't do shyt. What you put on the internet, is ON YOU, and nobody else.
:francis:

BUT.....
What @Yusuke did was foul. It was the truth, yeah, but that shyt was dirty based on how friendly he be with others I noticed. If you feel like what he did was wrong to you, put his ass on ignore and move on. Simple. I don't ignore him, because I know he is who he is. I keep my distance from him tho, because I know what's he capable of. See how most of the people he mention was people he usually communicate here DAILY. Just like how he reads y'all easily, you can do the same to him. I mean, that's not nothing really new here from him, expect on how y'all didn't know how far he would cross the line. Now you know.

Don't take this personally like his post, it's just the facts. Like Poiter said, take your weakness and turn it into strength. That's exactly what I did. I used to be a lame back in middle and high school. I was. :mjlol: I grew out of it by learning what made the jokes, and also started to understand why it happens. Once I understood, I changed up and just didn't let it get to me. I learn from others mistakes and taught it to myself. Just like how I know exactly what to post and what not to post here. People need to understand that this is the internet first, no matter how personal it gets.
:manny:
Nothing is wrong with me and I'm not a predator who escapes love.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
she a got damn devil
tumblr_octvl2oxlb1qlztono7_540.jpg

@stomachlines

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
The fukk started that shyt anyway?

Yall must of had some Tinychat chaos and it leaked over here.

:dahell: going on in here

--------------

- cool, but naive and currently prey
- their low self-esteem is dangerously close to a mental disorder
- is not as smart as they think they are
- a predator, lusted but rarely loved, and is ok with that for some reason
- thinks their looks will make up for their personality, doesn't look good enough for that to work
- a defeatist, controlled by their creator
- my kokoro <3
- creepy, like the person who graduated high school but still shows up to the parties to hit on the chicks
- passionate to the point of delusion, a poet's soul

@Giselle , seems like you would enjoy this type of thing (maybe). Each of these is a different person in here. You guess them right and I'll say who is who. Or anyone can guess lol.

no offense

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Wasn't tryna reiginite this shyt cuz it's water under the bridge at this point but basically this

And venting has helped me do exactly this lately, become a better person over the past few months. But obviously it's a double edged sword...
I'm not trying to reiginite it either. I just wanted to post my two cents. :yeshrug:
You don't have to ignore it. You have to right to say something about it. What he did was fukked up, but at the same time, fukk his opinions. :ehh:
Nothing is wrong with me and I'm not a predator who escapes love.
OK.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
go to war with NK knowing their missiles can only hit cali

good republican strategy if you think about it

China's response will be telling, because that's really what this is all about.

When America strikes first, it'll basically be all on them to respond with "aid, intervention" which will basically result in them Annexing the entire country.

Only thing people are underlooking is the flood of refugees that'll cause for South Korea and possibly Japan, other than that, no other country gives a shyt about NK, just like Syria. They're bargaining chips for the super powers.