Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I don't trust LSA, I take all tea with a grain of salt. That wouldn't be the first time someone tried to sue them for slander :manny:

But then again, even if she was a hoe...I don't care. I'm here for the music and hair.
I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time. Whenever a person sees something on the internet that hits too close to home, the first thing they wanna do is bring legal matters in place.
Those high school pictures were was very interesting. They went all out in providing receipts. The person even said they don't have nothing against SZA. They just happen to be in the right place at the right time. :hubie:
Crazy how they have all this info, yet they have no idea on who is her hair supplier. :mjlol:
I'm not stopping you from enjoying your probably most favorite music artist. All of that just happened to open my eyes a little more wider to what's really going behind the curtains, that I happen to take it not too well.:yeshrug:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
@Judo I meant to say this yesterday

The fact that SZA likes sex so much and gives it up so easy makes me feel like I could have smashed frfr. Im a decent looking guy, if I wouldve just saved up a lil money I prolly coulda hit

Allegedly of course...
I agree breh. From what it sounds like, you probably could of kept your money and still smash. Apparently she likes it a lot more in groups. :lolbron:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I agree breh. From what it sounds like, you probably could of kept your money and still smash. Apparently she likes it a lot more in groups. :lolbron:
I dont tho :hhh:

I might have to shoot my shot, what her tour schedule looking like? :patrice: