Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill fitting suits should be some sort of crime. Old bytches in booty shorts too even if they have legs.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I know for a fact now that my brother's friend is gay. Ever since I met the dude I felt something wasn't right about the youngin. He just gives off gay vibes sometimes. Folks think he's playing around, but I don't think so. Like 40 minutes ago, we were all chillin, my bro, his friend, his girl and our cousin. The nikka was first infatuated with my cousin arms. He said something sideways and my cousin looked at me and I told him, "nah, it's all for fun" trying to quench any problems because my cousin will check his chin. In the back of my mind, I'm like this dude is bold with his shyt. So I went into the kitchen to get a water bottle... homie followed to get some ice. He cracked a joke that didn't make any sense. I told him that was wack. He replied back you wack. I just shooked my head and was heading to the den when this negro said why you get nervous around me. I told him to stop playing games, nobody plays those kid games bruh. he replied back that he wasn't playing. I got pissed and said you might as well come all the way out the closet. He looked me dead in my eye and told me when he feels like it. This negro is bold. I told my lil bro from day one he's gay. He doesn't believe me. Just because they may get females doesn't me they don't swing that way. I should of let my cousin slowbucks this nikka.
You and your brother have some things to discuss...no?.... :usure:

You sure this friend doesn't post on the coli breh? :patrice:

@Yung Yogurt
@BuddyOmar

:lbafro:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
You and your brother have some things to discuss...no?.... :usure:

You sure this friend doesn't post on the coli breh? :patrice:

@Yung Yogurt
@BuddyOmar

:lbafro:

he swears up and down he's not. I told him I don't want him around me nor do I want him in my house. Something about that kid ain't right. He thinks he's trying to get into nikkas head. I had an argument with him because you are who you keep around. I'm not saying my lil bro go that way, but when other ppl see the way he is they like homie sweet.