Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and your brother have some things to discuss...no?.... :usure:

You sure this friend doesn't post on the coli breh? :patrice:

@Yung Yogurt
@BuddyOmar

:lbafro:

he swears up and down he's not. I told him I don't want him around me nor do I want him in my house. Something about that kid ain't right. He thinks he's trying to get into nikkas head. I had an argument with him because you are who you keep around. I'm not saying my lil bro go that way, but when other ppl see the way he is they like homie sweet.

Here's what you do. Go up to son and make sure you try and politick with him in PRIVATE--this is key. Whisper in his ear, "Listen, don't tell nobody, but I think you're cute." shyt go ahead and nibble on his jawn a little to so he knows it real :whoa: but listen, this takes discipline because obviously you're not gay but it's part of the ruse.

If you can get him to admit he's gay and get him to come n/h out of the closet right there, you got him redhanded. Might be a good idea to record the shyt to so before hand you can say in the video you're not homo and htis is simply for the purposes of exposing another undercover fakkit

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah, Ima fukk this thick chocolate thing this weekend. :ehh:

I'm just havin fun out here and any other nikka that cant get p*ssy would be mad that I'm turnin this down.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Here's what you do. Go up to son and make sure you try and politick with him in PRIVATE--this is key. Whisper in his ear, "Listen, don't tell nobody, but I think you're cute." shyt go ahead and nibble on his jawn a little to so he knows it real :whoa: but listen, this takes discipline because obviously you're not gay but it's part of the ruse.

If you can get him to admit he's gay and get him to come n/h out of the closet right there, you got him redhanded. Might be a good idea to record the shyt to so before hand you can say in the video you're not homo and htis is simply for the purposes of exposing another undercover fakkit

Not sure about that one doggie. ..I'll just stay away from him.