Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Has anybody seen that meme making rounds on Facebook about the dirty Air Force 1s?

It says something like, "Never trust a nicca whose Air Force 1s look like this >>>
dsc01495.jpg

He probably steal shyt."

Had me
th

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Living in the bay has become as frustrating as living in NYC i imagine. I make nice money and still can't afford a decent apt out here...at least not compared to my spots in Philly and Chicago...even my second apt in Arlington was way more spacious than what I could get out here. fukk I look like living in some shyt that hasn't been remodeled since 1945, electric stoves? Hell nah. Old ass bathrooms, no fukking laundry...I'm so over this apt search. fukk these weirdos who moved over to Oakland from SF, fukk the inflated salaries being paid out here, fukk gentrification, fukk all the DINKs who love overpaying for housing......just fuuuuuuuckkkkk :sadcam:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Living in the bay has become as frustrating as living in NYC i imagine. I make nice money and still can't afford a decent apt out here...at least not compared to my spots in Philly and Chicago...even my second apt in Arlington was way more spacious than what I could get out here. fukk I look like living in some shyt that hasn't been remodeled since 1945, electric stoves? Hell nah. Old ass bathrooms, no fukking laundry...I'm so over this apt search. fukk these weirdos who moved over to Oakland from SF, fukk the inflated salaries being paid out here, fukk gentrification, fukk all the DINKs who love overpaying for housing......just fuuuuuuuckkkkk :sadcam:
There's always Texas :whistle:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT- F
BATTERY - F
POSSESS FIREARM BY CONVICTED FELON - F
FLEEING TO ELUDE POLICE OFFICER - F
POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE - F
STATE CUSTODY HOLD - M

See you in about decade+ bruh. :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

There is always Florida :whistle:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Breh!!:damn:

I thought GA humidity was bad but god damn guam got that beat :damn:

Step outside and my glasses fog up instantaneous and it just 7 in the morning.:damn:

Pray for a young nikka:sadbron:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I know for a fact now that my brother's friend is gay. Ever since I met the dude I felt something wasn't right about the youngin. He just gives off gay vibes sometimes. Folks think he's playing around, but I don't think so. Like 40 minutes ago, we were all chillin, my bro, his friend, his girl and our cousin. The nikka was first infatuated with my cousin arms. He said something sideways and my cousin looked at me and I told him, "nah, it's all for fun" trying to quench any problems because my cousin will check his chin. In the back of my mind, I'm like this dude is bold with his shyt. So I went into the kitchen to get a water bottle... homie followed to get some ice. He cracked a joke that didn't make any sense. I told him that was wack. He replied back you wack. I just shooked my head and was heading to the den when this negro said why you get nervous around me. I told him to stop playing games, nobody plays those kid games bruh. he replied back that he wasn't playing. I got pissed and said you might as well come all the way out the closet. He looked me dead in my eye and told me when he feels like it. This negro is bold. I told my lil bro from day one he's gay. He doesn't believe me. Just because they may get females doesn't me they don't swing that way. I should of let my cousin slowbucks this nikka.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
:pacspit: to the neighbors blastin this stupid ass studio 54 disco music at their bbq
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT- F
BATTERY - F
FLEEING TO ELUDE POLICE OFFICER - F
POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE - F
STATE CUSTODY HOLD - M

See you in about decade+ bruh. :wow:

u?