Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Watched Color Purple for the first time last night. Hopefully, my co-workers will give me my black pass back :russ:
Never seen it either :yeshrug:

1. Yea well, I gave em until June, time to find a new gig

2. Chick last night said I act like a younger version of :ld: and said i suck the fun out of everything... :heh: bytch i just dont like you like that

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My ultimate career goal/dream is to become chief of staff to the mayor of Atlanta, governor or President. I'm a huge politics nerd, and I also love management. Someone who I never met before just said to me "I can see you working in the mayors office, you have the look about you" :ohhh:, don't really know what that means, but I do think at some point I need to try and make the transition from corporate America into government. The noise is only going to get louder. /end rant.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ultimate career goal/dream is to become chief of staff to the mayor of Atlanta, governor or President. I'm a huge politics nerd, and I also love management. Someone who I never met before just said to me "I can see you working in the mayors office, you have the look about you" :ohhh:, don't really know what that means, but I do think at some point I need to try and make the transition from corporate America into government. The noise is only going to get louder. /end rant.
Do you have any connections in the mayors office?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
2. Chick last night said I act like a younger version of :ld: and said i suck the fun out of everything... :heh: bytch i just dont like you like that

women really think that they way you are with them is the way you are period:mjlol:

this one chick is like "Chaucer" you are always serious and mean

bytch i really hate yo ass but i like the p*ssy so why the fukk would i play around with you and be nice:upsetfavre:

im totally different with shorty i like:smugfavre:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never seen it either :yeshrug:

1. Yea well, I gave em until June, time to find a new gig

Then why not tell her that you don't like her? I swear it would be better for all parties involved. It sucks when someone fukks up your good time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No not really, I've met the mayor a couple of times. I do have connections to high ranking members of the state Democratic Party.
That's good and pretty much all that matters lol. My family is good friends with the city council president for baltimore city and I thought of asking for a job but I know it's a whole different world that I'm probably not ready for.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's good and pretty much all that matters lol. My family is good friends with the city council president for baltimore city and I thought of asking for a job but I know it's a whole different world that I'm probably not ready for.
The_Wire_Clay_Davis.jpg

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
women really think that they way you are with them is the way you are period:mjlol:

this one chick is like "Chaucer" you are always serious and mean

bytch i really hate yo ass but i like the p*ssy so why the fukk would i play around with you and be nice:upsetfavre:

im totally different with shorty i like:smugfavre:
:yes: :jawalrus:
Then why not tell her that you don't like her? I swear it would be better for all parties involved. It sucks when someone fukks up your good time.
:laugh: she thinks thats just how i am, but it aint serious with me and her... She know i got a main and that she aint taking her place

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Chillin in my spot drinking vodka and OJ.

I think its time for me to look for a gf. :ehh: