Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I saw my homeboy last night whose all into raw foods and what not. He looked soooo good. Just real lean and just "healthy" looking. Made me want to step my game up.

Day 2 without meat has been good so far. I hope I can keep up the creativity with the meals. It feels good to cook again.
How long are you trying this?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long are you trying this?
June for now but maybe forever? I've been meeting a lot of vegetarians and my one neighbor is vegan and they all look good as shyt. Especially the older ones. So it may be a permanent transition.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Weren't you a vegetarian for a minute? You didn't like it?

Several years, I lose track but easily 6-7. That said I was just eating junk food that wasn't meat so it was fukkery.

Once I started working out it wasn't enough for me to really fuel myself. I don't have anything against it (or any nutrition plan really), its up to the individual.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watched Color Purple for the first time last night. Hopefully, my co-workers will give me my black pass back :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Several years, I lose track but easily 6-7. That said I was just eating junk food that wasn't meat so it was fukkery.

Once I started working out it wasn't enough for me to really fuel myself. I don't have anything against it (or any nutrition plan really), its up to the individual.
Ahh ok. I have heard that a lot too...the whole eating junk food thing. I've been really focusing on eating "real" food overall so no junk as of yet. I prepped really well this time too so I think that helped. Like this morning I didn't want to cook breakfast so I grabbed some celery and peanut butter. Celery was already cut up and washed and that made a difference for sure.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ahh ok. I have heard that a lot too...the whole eating junk food thing. I've been really focusing on eating "real" food overall so no junk as of yet. I prepped really well this time too so I think that helped. Like this morning I didn't want to cook breakfast so I grabbed some celery and peanut butter. Celery was already cut up and washed and that made a difference for sure.
I had ice cream for lunch
Ya dont say :leon:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Beach cruiser with a nice cushion
CjoKv1N.gif
ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya dont say :leon:
Focusing on it is not the same as being perfect at it. I didn't have ice cream yesterday. :manny: Please keep stalking my posts though. It helps keep me on track and clearly gives you something to do

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Focusing on it is not the same as being perfect at it. I didn't have ice cream yesterday. :manny: Please keep stalking my posts though. It helps keep me on track and clearly gives you something to do
I love ice cream :to::bryan: