Westcoast
tumblr_muco8b974g1skpqx1o1_250.gif

:Mayweatherlol:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Hate getting caught up on my shows. Now I got nothing to watch for a fukking week :beli:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
To the regulars:

I appreciate yall. In a new city where I know no one except my baby mama, and a few friends (and counting), The Coli has been there.

I may not know you personally, but I appreciate us sharing pieces of our lives with one another.

Aight, enough w/ the sentimental shyt, if you disagree wit me in other threads then fukk ya, but at the end of the day, I know a lot of yall in ways ya friends dont. It's the new normal. I'm just acknowledging the obvious before Google or Yahoo News does

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its 5am and I'm up feenin for fried chicken. haven't had anything fried since...a long ass time ago...

welp celery and hummus it is

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To the regulars:

I appreciate yall. In a new city where I know no one except my baby mama, and a few friends (and counting), The Coli has been there.

I may not know you personally, but I appreciate us sharing pieces of our lives with one another.

Aight, enough w/ the sentimental shyt, if you disagree wit me in other threads then fukk ya, but at the end of the day, I know a lot of yall in ways ya friends dont. It's the new normal. I'm just acknowledging the obvious before Google or Yahoo News does
:hug:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
To the regulars:

:leotoast:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
CEO called a half day at work...however I already committed to a skype conference call before i left work yesterday with an Australian client for 4:10 pm which over there would be 7:10 in the morning Saturday :snoop:...so i have to stay online at home where im working today until then...i wanted to go see the new xmen movie as a matinee this afternoon with my newly given free time lol..the life of a manager