Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@ocmfII @Rawtid @Cory MBA @PrnzHakeem

:heh: SO that job I interviewed twice for has been on radio silence for basically a month. Since then the current job gave me a bump in title and salary (enough salary that wouldn't match what I was talking about with the other company but between bonuses and raises it would catch up in a year), I don't see the year to year increases being available at the new place.

I wasn't sweating the silence because the current job basically made a counter-offer unprompted. Of course I get an email from the other company saying we haven't made a decision and we are working on things :lupe:

Last edited:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

:heh: SO that job I interviewed twice for has been on radio silence for basically a month. Since then the current job gave me a bump in title and salary, enough salary that wouldn't match what I was talking about with the other company but between bonuses and raises it would catch up in a year. I don't see the year to year increases being available at the new place.

I wasn't sweating the silence because the current job basically made a counter-offer unprompted. Of course I get an email from the other company saying we haven't made a decision and we are working on things :lupe:
:obama:

You're in win-win situation.

No amount of money is ever enough after the dust settles. (Barring a gigantic pay disparity between these two opportunities, of course). So just follow your heart. Don't let a few G's be your determining factor, if it comes down to you making a decision between the two positions.

The other job will be calling as soon as you forget about them. Nothing passes time better than finding something else to do while waiting.

Congrats breh. You have the juice now.

:sadtorejoice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:heh: SO that job I interviewed twice for has been on radio silence for basically a month. Since then the current job gave me a bump in title and salary (enough salary that wouldn't match what I was talking about with the other company but between bonuses and raises it would catch up in a year), I don't see the year to year increases being available at the new place.

They snooze they lose. Plus it looks like their hiring process sucks.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
yeah breh @The ADD

sounds like you're progressing at your current gig, they're acknowledging your contributions, you have a track for set for the next few years. if that other company can't get their sh!t together, fukk em.