patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
watching an family guy episode on demand that i missed

Jerome: Look, this ain't happening, Pam.
Straight up.
You ain't swervin' with him, you ain't gonna shump-a-jump, you're not hollerin' at him, you ain't his shorty or his boo.
Peter: Oh, my God, Lois, I think he just summoned Candyman.
Me: :bryan: :dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Being that it's Memorial Day, I'm reminded of a time, many years ago, when I worked at a grocery store. I'd see all of these people come in and you could tell they were going to a bbq or the pool or the lake and meanwhile I'm stuck at work ringing their shyt up. :sadcam: I'd get comments every now and then from them saying "Sorry you had to work today." and I could tell they were being genuine (or doing a good job of lying). But then, there was this one fukker who (was obviously going to the lake) would come in and be a troll and be like "Sorry you had to work today. :troll:" And I remember standing there like :rudy: and thinking to myself "I hope it rains and your boat sinks." Fast forward a few years later, I saw that dude in there one summer day (I never forgot his face) and I heard him complaining about something. What happened? His boat hit a rock and partially sank. :jawalrus::mjlol: :sas2: I don't miss those days.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Last night at work was extra retard
First some broad got stuck on the third floor roof, claiming
someone was holding her hostage up there, turns out she was
pissy drunk and fabricating.:why:

Second ,on my break, I was outside on Union and Third and some Chief Keef looking
muthafukka:pachaha: was harrassing some broads and a full scale cursing match ensued grabbing the attention
of the blue and whites, So when the police got out of his vehicle, ole dude took a seat on the street shrubbery:pachaha:
and these bytches still going ham sammich on him. The police trying to control them and him. So these hoes
finally walked away and I guess the officer was trying to talk to him, trying to calm him down and the next thing I know
ole overseer hauled off and laid a hay maker on him that had him staggering with the Stevie J. dead leg:whoo::whoo:

Before ole dude could shake the punch off, ole overseer had literally slammed him INTO his police car, like his body was
made of rubber.

AND THIS WOULD BE THE WEEK I WOULD NOT HAVE MY PHONE:beli:

The screen is cracked from the inside.
:snoop:

I will back to tell you what kind of fukkery will ensue tonight at work.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:whew: Ive been turned up all weekend... and I didnt even hit south beach...Im heading to a pool party with drinks on deck in a few and its 10am on a sunday :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Everytime i leave town some good shyt pop off. I'm at a bar in Chicago and my brother textin me: "Bruh I got so many people at my crib right now, shyt is crazy"

meanmug.gif

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
the next thing I know
ole overseer hauled off and laid a hay maker on him that had him staggering with the Stevie J. dead leg:whoo::whoo:

Before ole dude could shake the punch off, ole overseer had literally slammed him INTO his police car, like his body was
made of rubber.

AND THIS WOULD BE THE WEEK I WOULD NOT HAVE MY PHONE:beli:

The screen is cracked from the inside.
:snoop:

I will back to tell you what kind of fukkery will ensue tonight at work.

:whoa::wtf::damn::mindblown:

• Dap

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

I know, right?
I know dude was drunk and talking reckless, but I stood there
and watched the whole shyt take place.

That man, despite whatever was said by him and no matter how drunk he was, he kept
his hands to himself.

Man, fellas, I'm telling you one time and one time only, ain't no riding around
getting it down here like Two Necklasses. They will assault you and lock yo ass up for your mouth.

That's all it takes

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I know, right?
I know dude was drunk and talking reckless, but I stood there
and watched the whole shyt take place.

That man, despite whatever was said by him and no matter how drunk he was, he kept
his hands to himself.

Man, fellas, I'm telling you one time and one time only, ain't no riding around
getting it down here like Two Necklasses. They will assault you and lock yo ass for your mouth.

That's all it takes

Are you in the south?

What you described was my initial thoughts, too... It seemed as if the guy didn't get violent, then he just got stole off on... :snoop: You witnessed something real.

• Dap

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Are you in the south?

What you described was my initial thoughts, too... It seemed as if the guy didn't get violent, then he just got stole off on... :snoop: You witnessed something real.

You just don't know how mad I am at myself right now for fukking up my phone.
I always have my cell with me when I go on break and I always go outside.

Yes, I am in Memphis and they don't play about Downtown. All bets are off
when you come down here. Now had this been Blackhaven or South Memphis
the police would have did this

50bert-o.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
went to a cookout last night...shyt was too live..the highlight was this chick getting out of pocket in my boy's house,.my boy was nearby and told her to calm her ass down...she wouldnt so my boy tells her to leave..she cussed him out and ready to swing on him..my other boy, who is a police officer, snatched her up in a full nelson with the quickness...led her down to the flight of stairs..took her by the waist of her pants and threw her out of the house like jazzy jeff :bryan:..landed with a huge thud on the walkway..i was :dead:...nice weather brings out the fukkery