Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Dont take this the wrong way, but how do you come in contact with these people? LOL.

Maybe my square ass was limiting myself by only dating within my college/alumni pool, but I never had any of the :mindblown: encounters you do.
LOL, it's girls I either went to high school with or college who were untouchable back than. They all of a sudden on some "I always liked you" BS once they realize their options are limited and try to get at the good guys they overlooked. I show no mercy :camby:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Dont take this the wrong way, but how do you come in contact with these people? LOL.

Maybe my square ass was limiting myself by only dating within my college/alumni pool, but I never had any of the :mindblown: encounters you do.
A lot of these nat nat (ratchet) hoes go to college now believe it or not

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Got the e-mail asking for a 2nd interview, this time only 3 hours. Don't know who the hell I'd be meeting with after my 6 hour ordeal last time. Hopefully they're ready to make an offer after this.

My commute sucks. I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

So I joined the local chapter of 100 Black Men org a while back, and I'm one of the young bucks (if not the youngest). Some cool older cats putting in time for the community, feels good to get back into mentoring and community service. It'll be good to have some older distinguished gentlemen to network with as I get to know the city.
You moved?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So I've finally hit that point where exercising like a frigging nut isn't leaving me dead. I'm plotting on getting another bike but I'm scared after that c-sucker stole it last summer from a public ass place- don't wanna go through that again. Ugh.

I would like to sign up for some sort of dance class, I think my current workout will be good for the next few months but I will switch it up eventually. Maybe do a mini-tri next year or something. This butt won't quit :noah:

I'm officially tired of funerals, I really don't know why it seems like my fam is dropping like flies out of the blue. I guess I should spend more time with people. Too bad about both my cousins' pending seps/divorces, too.

Still jamming to this MJ though, he killed it :noah:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

oj-da-juiceman-groove-o.gif

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
GOT A NEW fukkING JOB!! :mj:

My folks tired of me paying rent. Gonna buy a crib and I'll pay them :mj:

First date in a year tomorrow :mj:

Props to all the folks that heard me complain about that bullshyt real estate job and my baby mama :salute:

This is one of those Cloud 9 moments. I feel great :blessed:
Prosper breh, might as well play the lotto tonight too