Daps
120k076.jpg

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i have a few ego-ts but im done with these i think.

my boy has some pen that looks like a mini flash light, hits like you took a real dab with a torch/skillet. i just made 4-5 strains of amazing crumble and shatter. :ohlawd: girl scout cookies crumble
So order those two things and I can put some green in? No oil shyt? :usure: You know ATL dont got no access to oils, just herb.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So last night she was like: "I know that I shouldnt tell u but I feel like I love u":dwillhuh:

I actuall like this broad so i will let that slide

- im at the dealership getting an oil change
And this hoe is going off on her husband on her cell loud as fukk...

She white too :blessed:

Last edited:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Got the e-mail asking for a 2nd interview, this time only 3 hours. Don't know who the hell I'd be meeting with after my 6 hour ordeal last time. Hopefully they're ready to make an offer after this.

My commute sucks. I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

So I joined the local chapter of 100 Black Men org a while back, and I'm one of the young bucks (if not the youngest). Some cool older cats putting in time for the community, feels good to get back into mentoring and community service. It'll be good to have some older distinguished gentlemen to network with as I get to know the city.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Random, but if I had the money, I'd really like to own a dolphin, penguin, tiger, koala, and kangaroo - dolphins and penguins are so cute :o:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:wtf: you think I worked this hard to get where I'm at just to wife your jobless ass with 3 kids?

Dont take this the wrong way, but how do you come in contact with these people? LOL.

Maybe my square ass was limiting myself by only dating within my college/alumni pool, but I never had any of the :mindblown: encounters you do.