...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz

werd on the skreets is the build your own pen is the way to go these days.

i just ordered the following set up:

battery:
Ego T 650mAh Vape Replacement Battery w 510 USB Charger AC Wall Adapter USA | eBay

atomizer:
Stainless 1.5 Ohm Dual Coil Atomizer

my buddy was rocking w this over the weekend and it hits great. nice and discreet size too.

you heard about any setups like this?
i have a few ego-ts but im done with these i think.

my boy has some pen that looks like a mini flash light, hits like you took a real dab with a torch/skillet. i just made 4-5 strains of amazing crumble and shatter. :ohlawd: girl scout cookies crumble

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i have a few ego-ts but im done with these i think.

my boy has some pen that looks like a mini flash light, hits like you took a real dab with a torch/skillet. i just made 4-5 strains of amazing crumble and shatter. :ohlawd: girl scout cookies crumble

yeah my whole thing these days is discretion. i like to have it on me while i'm at work in manhattan and commuting in and out so i'm looking for the simplest smallest setup i don't have to worry about crapping out on me. the gpen is perfect size but obviously construction is complete sh!t.

:cook: @ them gsc

the sh!t ive been getting here is good, but it's still not cali sh!t. i think i need to setup another package, time to call the homies for some summer stash.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man I swear job interviews only suck cuz white folks are awkward and rigid as hell. No spunk or soul.

These muhfukkas live day in and day out like they got a stick up their ass.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
@Slaimon I need your kind words of inspiration today breh
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God The Most Gracious The Most Merciful. I recommend that you spend at least half an hour today praying to Almighty God for good things such as, Paradise in the hereafter, no hellfire in the hereafter, a happy life, an easy life, for you to be the best person on earth until you die, for you to have the most good deeds possible, for you to have the least amount of sins possible, for you to have good health until you die, for you to have the most fun life possible, etc.