Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Do you set reminders so that you can pray at specific times? Are you getting on the floor and praying eastward?
I have a calendar that has the five daily prayer times on it for the year. Other brothers have cell phone apps with the five daily prayer times. It gets easy after a while. Paradise is worth it. I pray to the north east, which is towards Mecca, here in Denver, Colorado.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
nojWx.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you at least have a decent job or will a master's degree for your career?
No. I'm currently working at a low-paying, year-long internship but it ends this month. I'm tempted to just start over on a new job hunt but a master's would give me more options. However, it's not in a high-paying field and I don't want to go into debt that would take forever to climb out of.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:snoop: trying to help my friend,who only has a high school degree, get a part time job. This bish says she needs something that works with her time frame. 8am-3pm, and she needs every other Wednesday off, does she not understand that it is an employers market right now? :what:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:snoop: trying to help my friend,who only has a high school degree, get a part time job. This bish says she needs something that works with her time frame. 8am-3pm, and she needs every other Wednesday off, does she not understand that it is an employers market right now? :what:
tumblr_lwg5nqw2ta1qzjix8.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
my co-worker keeps hitting me to see if i want to leave & take BART with him, it was cool the first few times, now i'm like :beli: i just want to leave the office and leave all yall behind. i don't want to be "on" for 30 more minutes and continue to make small talk with you. i just want to listen to my music and let the day end

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This mayoral/council race has me on edge, I really have no clue who'd be a better composition to turn Newark around. I do hope my friend's girl gets a spot though, some folks been up there too long for this place to still be such a poopshow.

edit: Baraka won, I'm surprised it was as close as it was

Last edited: