Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God The Most Gracious The Most Merciful. I say this for your own good, because i care about you. You should learn how to do the five daily prayers if you haven't yet. The people that know about Islam are commanded by God to pray 5 times a day, as this leads to a good life in this life and an eternally blissful afterlife, where you will not have to burn in the hellfire forever. When i first started praying 5 times a day it felt like my days became 5 times longer. It felt like i was actually doing something to have a good afterlife. It becomes easy after a while and it just become like a part of your life, just like eating or drinking. You should really pray 5 times a day, so that you will be a winner on The Day of Judgment.
Thank you friend

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Can you pray to god without any real religious affiliation?
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. Yes you can. Anyone can pray to God, and if you are sincere I believe you will be guided to the straight path of Islam. I used to pray to God without any real religious affiliation, and than i was guided to Islam. This is something that you see all the time.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I catered some dessert for a graduation party and they kept saying I was a gift the gift to the girl. No the dessert is...Then one of the ladies was like oh you're the gift my brother in law got you as the gift! No...he got the desserts . Maybe I was just being sensitive.

You shouldn't be so selfish with ya body :shaq: :troll:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God The Most Gracious The Most Merciful. I say this for your own good, because i care about you. You should learn how to do the five daily prayers if you haven't yet. The people that know about Islam are commanded by God to pray 5 times a day, as this leads to a good life in this life and an eternally blissful afterlife, where you will not have to burn in the hellfire forever. When i first started praying 5 times a day it felt like my days became 5 times longer. It felt like i was actually doing something to have a good afterlife. It becomes easy after a while and it just become like a part of your life, just like eating or drinking. You should really pray 5 times a day, so that you will be a winner on The Day of Judgment.
Do you set reminders so that you can pray at specific times? Are you getting on the floor and praying eastward?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
lmao.

BBC News - Officers face possible action over blasting out rap song

Officers face possible action over blasting out rap song

Two police officers who blasted out a rap song from their Essex patrol car late at night could face disciplinary action, the force has confirmed.

An investigation was started after a film was posted on YouTube showing the car in Chelmsford with KRS-One's Sound Of Da Police being played.

A senior officer is to decide if action will be taken against the officers.

A spokesman said the two officers had been identified for a report on their "behaviour and activity".

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
lmfao. who changed his avi?

Ddsq3Ua.jpg